Experience specialized orthopedic care so you can move past injury and get back to the life you love.
Crescent City Orthopedics is seeking a full-time, on-site role for an orthopedic surgeon in Metairie, Louisiana. As an orthopedic surgeon, you will be responsible for conducting patient consultations, diagnosing injuries or illnesses, and developing surgical and non-surgical treatment plans. You will perform surgeries, monitor patient progress, and communicate with other healthcare providers as needed.
- Board-certified or board-eligible in orthopedics
- Current Louisiana medical license or ability to obtain one
- Graduate of an accredited medical school and orthopedic residency program
- Expertise in surgical procedures and techniques related to orthopedic care
- Knowledge of non-surgical treatments for orthopedic conditions, including experience with injections and other pain management techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a compassionate and patient-focused approach to care
- Ability to work collaboratively with other healthcare providers and support staff in a team-based environment
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (504) 327-2595.